Where have I been? (With Face of the Day)
Where Have I Been?
First and foremost, I must apologize from the severe lack of posts on this blog. I’ve had a job change that is extremely positive for me but it means I’m working so much more than I was before. Basically this means that I have to manage my time a bit differently to be able to do the blogging that I love. Not much drama regarding where I’ve been, but I wanted to let readers know that I’ll be making a concerted effort to post more, even if it’s just a face of the day/nail of the day.
Read on for the products I used……
- Maybelline Fit Me foundation in shade 115
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in fair
- Maybelline dream bouncy bronzer
- Revlon Photoready Eye Primer and Brightener
- Physicians formula mineral wear powder in translucent light
- ELF bronzer/blush duo
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting spray
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Urban Decay Vice Palette:
- anonymous as brow highlight
- provocateur as lid color
- desperation as crease color
- black market in outer corners
- freebird and junkie on lower lash line
- L’oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner, winged
- Pixi straight on till morning liner on lower lash line
- Physician’s formula Organic Wear jumbo lash mascara
- Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara
- Revlon colorstay ultimate suede lipstick in Private Viewing
- skull hoops from Hot Topic
- Star studs from Claires.
Question for Readers
In the time I have been inactive on the blog, I’ve acquired a number of tattoos. I decided to stop being scared and go through with it and turns out, I love tattoos. Would any of you be interested in advice for people looking at getting their first tattoo? I know I had to ask friends these questions when I was at that stage and would’ve loved some advice from the inter-webs, if you will. 🙂
Posted on October 18, 2012, in Makeup and tagged beauty, claires, fit me, hot topic, l'oreal, maybelline, maybelline illegal lengths, maybelline illegal lengths mascara, physicians formula, pixi, revlon colorstay, revlon ultimate suede, tattoos, urban decay, urban decay primer potion, vice palette. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.