Face of the Day for Work, Featuring NYX and Maybelline.
Face of the day Using NYX Crimson Amulet Palette
Sorry for the lack of blog posts lately. I’ve been working a TON lately and thus have had much less time to blog. I figured face of the day’s are a good way to give you guys some content while making it easy on me to write a quick blog post on a work day. This is one such post. The above look is a workday face of the day. Read on for what I used!………..
Eye makeup featuring NYX Crimson Amulet Palette
Products Used (in order of application):
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in ‘Edgy Emerald’ to entire lid.
- NYX dark green shadow from the Crimson Amulet Palette
- NYX slate grey shade from Crimson Amulet Palette, applied to crease for blending
- Urban Decay eyeshaow in ‘black dog’ from the Black Palette to outer corner and wing
- NYC color liquid eyeliner in black to upper lashline
- L’oreal Voluminous black smoldering liner to lower lashline, smudged.
- Rimmel Volume Flash Scandal Eyes in black (first coat)
- Mally Volumizing mascara in black (second coat)
- Maybelline Define a Brow Pencil
- EOS lipbalm in Lemon
- Maybelline Superstay makeup in ‘sand beige’
- Maybelline Shine Free loose powder in ‘light 01’
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Bronzer (LE)
And that’s it folks! Sorry about the quality of the pictures, as I took them with my cell phone.