Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer Review, Photos, Swatches.
Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer in 001
Yay for new drugstore products and double yay for new Revlon products! Y’all know I love my Revlon. They make my favorite foundation, concealer, and tons of other products that I love. The photoready line was extended for spring to include a new airbrush mousse foundation (review coming soon), brightening concealer, bronzing palettes, and primers. I love a primer that does more than just prep the skin, so I picked up the perfecting primer. I’ve been using this for a good week now, so read on for the review and more pics….
My Overall Impression
This primer is very similar to L’oreal’s magic perfecting base, if you’ve tried that one. It smooths fine lines and fills in pores while prepping the skin for foundation. Unlike the Magic Perfecting base (which was my favorite up until I discovered the Photoready), it comes in a pump, the texture is more smooth, and works with more effectiveness with less product. So, overall, I love it.
- Comes with a pump dispenser which lets you control the amount of product you use and is super sanitary!
- A little goes a long way. Less than one pump works for my entire face
- Fills in pores for a perfectly smooth canvas.
- The texture is very smooth, unlike the Magic Perfecting base, which is more flaky.
- Doesn’t have an odd smell
- Doesn’t cause me to breakout
- Keeps makeup on longer
- Good price point, especially with drugstore sales.
- Easily accessible
- Revlon does not test on animals!! Yay for Revlon!
- I really don’t have any. This wouldn’t be good for one what doesn’t care for primers at all.
Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer Pump
Swatch of the Primer – Unblended. This amount is what you get in one pump.
Swatch, partially blended. You can see that it has a creamy consistency.
Swatch blended out all the way. You can even see a difference in the pictures as far as the texture on the back of my hand is concerned.
Posted on January 21, 2012, in Makeup, Reviews and tagged 2012, creamy consistency, drugstore products, favorite foundation, l oreal, perfecting, photoready, photos, primer, review, revlon, revlon products, spring, swatches. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.