The most wearable glitter ever! LaSplash liquid glitter eyeliner in Pink Sparkles – Review, photos, and Swatches
LaSplash glitter eyeliner in Pink Sparkles
I recently made a trip to Ulta for a good sale and picked this little baby up on the haul. I love LaSplash as a brand and I really love their glitters. They make the best glitter base and loose glitter around for the money. So, I saw this Pinky gold glitter eyeliner and snatched it up. I offically declare that this color is the most wearable glitter for any occasion! I love to wear it on my lower lash line for an extra little bit of sparkle. The cool thing about this color is that it doesn’t scream “hey, I have glitter on my face!”; however, it still looks awesome. Read on for more….
What I love about this:
- The pink and gold colors of the glitter look fabulous together.
- The glitter goes on easily with the brush applicator.
- Once it dries, the glitter stays on all day.
- The color is subdued enough that it can be worn to most all occasions
- Easily accessible at Ulta or via Cherryculture.com
- Good price point
What I don’t love:
- Not good for people that don’t like glitter on their face! Other than that, I’m stumped.
LaSplash eyeliner in Pink sparkles, brush applicator shown
LaSplash eyeliner in Pink Sparkles, up close (macro) shot. Look at all that beautiful glitter!
Swatch 1 – close-up shot
Swatch 2 – close-up shot