Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eyeshadow Quad in Precocious Review, Pictures, and Swatches
Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eyeshadow Quad in Precocious, outside packaging
More new drugstore reviews! So exciting! This is one of Revlon’s new offerings for spring. These quads are intended to be the next generation of the colorstay quads that have already been around for a while. The biggest difference I notice between the old quads and the new one quads is the color range! These new quads have more bright and other non-neutral colors to choose from. However, for my first purchase, I tried to stay a little neutral with Precocious…. Read on for more!
What I love about this:
- Wider selection of colors overall in the quads. I even spotted some teal! The previous colorstay quads were all neutral, IMO.
- The formula is still great. These colors wear all day long!
- Still great pigmentation. I wouldn’t say these are as soft as say Wet N Wild’s eyeshadows but they are very pigmented indeed.
- Quads are grouped well and all the colors in the quad work together well
- I love the Revlon brand, they have awesome products and NO animal testing!
- Good mix of matte and shimmer in the palettes!
What I don’t like:
- Umm……Ummm……..nothing. 🙂
Overall, love the eyeshadows, I plan to buy more! Pictures below!
Macro of the colors in Precocious. These are berry tones with a shimmery white and gray to balance them out
Swatches without flash
Swatches with flash
Posted on January 17, 2012, in Makeup, Reviews and tagged 16 hour, 2012, animal testing, colorstay, eyeshadow, eyeshadows, neutral colors, new drugstore, pictures, precocious, quad, review, revlon, spring, swatches, wet n wild. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.