Ode to Chapstick – Maybelline Baby Lips Photos and Review
Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Quenched
Ode to lip balm! This is one product I use every…..single…..day. In the winter especially, I can’t leave the house without lip balm since my lips dry out so much. So, I decided to give this a try to see how it stacked up to previous balms I’ve used. Read on for more……
The variety of baby lips I bought is non-flavored and not tinted at all. Quenched is just pretty much, plain old lip balm. I like plain balms because I use them before or after applying lipstick and don’t care to worry about what color my lip balm is on any given day and if it will clash with other makeup I happen to be wearing. This balm claims to hydrate lips better than other balms and even boasts that it hydrates for 8 hours! I wouldn’t agree with this although it is a good balm. I do recommend it if you want a good, hydrating balm; however, I wouldn’t say this is any better than EOS or Nivea. They all hydrate and they all work. You can see from the pictures, I’ve used quite a bit of the balm already so I do like it overall.
- Hydrates Lips, though not for eight hours as it claims
- Cute packaging with the option of a tinted or non-tinted balm
- Smell: there is no ‘flavor’ to the blam but I love the smell. It reminds me a little of sunscreen.
- Easily accessible at drugstores and can be bought pretty cheaply and even more so with a coupon or sales.
- SPF 20 for sun protection.
- Maybelline tests on animals and this is not an organic product such as EOS.
- Despite being a good balm, doesn’t meet claims in my experience. I haven’t noticed my lips being completely ‘reborn’ as the claim suggests.
Packaging for Baby Lips