Face of the Day for a visit to the MAC counter
Face of the Day for 9.22.11: MAC and some drugstore
I always like my makeup to look great when I go to any place where cosmetics are sold – I mean, why not? You wouldn’t go to the dentist with dirty teeth right? Well, today I was visiting my local MAC counter, so the majority of what I wore is MAC only. The MAC collections for LE products are in parens. Breakdown is below….
- Revlon Colorstay in ‘buff’
- NYC smooth skin loose powder in ‘translucent’
- Hard Candy glamouflage concealer in ‘light’
- MAC blush in ‘my highland honey’ (tartan tale)
- MAC cream bronzer in Tan-Tint (surf baby)
- MAC MSF in ‘crystal pink’ for highlight (semi-precious)
- MAC Lipstick in ‘Ever Hip’
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in ‘eden’
- Maybelline eye studio gel liner for black base on lids and on lower waterline
- MAC Naked pigment for highlight and inner corners
- MAC Blue Brown Pigment over lid
- MAC ‘satin taupe’ blended into crease
- ELF liquid eyeliner in black to upper lashline
- Maybelline master drama eyeliner to outer lower lashline, smudged
- MAC ‘smudged violet’ (cult of cherry) eyeshadow over black liner on lower lashline
- Maybelline Great Lash Big in ‘black’ followed by rimmel lash flirt
Face of the Day 9.22.11
Thanks for reading!
Posted on September 23, 2011, in Makeup, Tutorials and tagged drugstore, elf, eoth, eye of the day, face of the day, fotd, mac, master drama, maybelline, new mac collection, pigment, revlon, semi precious, tartan tale. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.